Friday, April 23, 2010

The Lighter Side of Doomsday!!!!


A little while ago a friend introduced me to an interesting website with thousands of really cool images.


Every few days or so I will visit http://www.worth1000.com/ to have a look around and to steal some of these images.


This website is full of interesting photos and illustrations. My favourites are the images that have been tampered with using photoshop programs!


I thought that it would be funny to start a small collection of images that would illustrate the problems concerning our world’s environment.


The problems that are facing future generations are so great and so complex that it is easy to become overwhelmed by them.


By using humour as a tool to teach people about these problems I thought that I might be able to ‘turn on’ a few more peaceful activists.


Time will tell is this plan is successful or not.

Jim

No comments: