Saturday, April 4, 2009

What Is Love – continues…

This is a story that will take many more months to tell. It is the story of a canvas painting that began last month. To learn about the inspiration and ideas behind this animated art project - http://bitsandpeaces08.blogspot.com/2009/03/what-is-love-continues.html.


This is where we left off. We can see the first word ‘LOVE’ is just starting to become recognizable. Over the last two weeks, I’ve been very busy with my new job and I’ve had little time to work on the painting.


But I’ve been able to put in an hour here and an hour there.


Now, the word ‘LOVE’ is complete and I can start to focus on painting the words for the second line in my poem. If you look closely, you may just be able to guess at what these words will be.

Peace out – eh!

Jim

No comments: