Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Home #3 of 4

My Home #3 of 4

Last Thursday saw the completion of the third painting in this series of four, with the students of the Montessori House of Children.

The students worked very hard all class…


By 3:30 pm the painting was completed


Here is a poem that was created by the students, as a part of their homework assignments.

My Home

M any people come together
Y ou can make a difference

H ouses are important
O wning up to mistakes makes you learn
M aking opportunities is a goal
E xtinguish poverty

I love the Earth
S ome day our world will earn its peace

P erfection occurs seldomly
L ush forests smell great
A nimals prepare for the seasons to come
N ew challenges come upon us every day
E verything has its place
T rees give us air to breathe

E veryone should have a home
A ll the people help to form a community
R eturning favours is a nice gesture
T rue friendships are made
H ealthy planet = healthy people

It was a great joy for me to work with these great students. We all enjoyed our time together and I think a few of the students may have actually learned something! LOL!


To find out more about this art endeavour - visit: http://bitsandpeaces08.blogspot.com/2008/09/my-home.html



It’s going to be an extremely busy two weeks for me – starting tomorrow morning. At the end of this time I will have worked with four different groups of students and four completed paintings will have be born. Then I finally get a small chance to catch my breath before the next wave of classes begins.

I hope that you will continue to visit this blog to see all of these new artworks.

Jim

1 comment:

cores said...

hi u have nice idea...